Eleven Things Montevallo Should Consider:
1. A new comprehensive plan that envisions Growth.
2. Boundary agreements with Alabaster & Calera
3. An Architectural Review Board
4. Upzoning-Require larger lots
5. Adequate subdivision entrances
Alabaster now requires more than one entrance for all developments with more than 150 units.
6. Future interconnectivity through subdivision stubs
7. Functional sidewalks
8. Zoning Moore’s Crossroads for retail development
9. A tree ordinance
10. Plan now to connect Spring Creek to 119 with a major artery
11. Increase property taxes.
Return to Home page